JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Awesome G19 build. The milling on this slide is incredible.

Grey Ghost Precision Combat Pistol Frame with a Killer Innovations Velocity slide, barrel & compensator. OEM Glock and Ghost Inc. internal parts, Tyrant Designs trigger shoe, Agency Arms magwell.

I'm selling because I have a CZ TS2 on the way and have another similar G19 build in the safe already. The fit between the Killer Innovations slide & barrel is very tight so there's a bit of wear in the TiN finish from cycling, but otherwise it's in excellent condition. Full disclosure: with the comp, this gun is not 100% reliable w/ typical 115gr or 124gr FMJ range ammo. You should use +P w/ the comp. It is 100% G2G w/o the comp w/ FMJ range ammo. I can send a complete list of P/Ns and components via PM to serious buyers.

Holosun and mags not included I'll include the matching optic cover plate for the slide.

Meet at or ship from A Cut Above Pawn

Firm on price at this time. Prefer to sell, but willing to entertain interesting trades. AP5? No striker pistols, please.

I will close this thread once it's sold. If the thread is open, the pistol is available.

IMG_4605.jpg IMG_4604.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service