JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Marked as SPF, will reopen if the sale falls through.

Selling a billet lower I have had sitting in my safe and never built. Made by TKS engineering, bought winter 2008. Selling at current retail value, if you can find them in stock anywhere. Brownells lists at $210, so that's the price. If you can find in stock anywhere cheaper I will price match. OR FTF only, Portland area. Blemishes in photos are just handling marks and will wipe off.

Also on the block, a used Samson Evolution 9" handguard with 3 rail attachments. This got mounted and fired once. I did do some dremel work on the interior ribs at the muzzle end, so there is some bare metal that needs to be blacked out. The ID was just barely too small for a can that had to fit into the first 1/4". I ended up going with a different handguard. FTF for $100.

Also have misc accessories I sell. RRA mid length plastic handguards. Will toss in with the lower if you want them. RRA CAR 6 position stock and buffer tube, $20 with purchase of either item above.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.