JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Streamlight
City
Caldwell
State
Idaho
Zip Code
I have a surplus of lights and nothing to mount them on at the moment, so I thought I would put them up here to find them new homes.

Protac 2.0 rail mount - I originally got two of these and got one mounted on a rifle, but this one was just too big for my SBR. Has the unused tape switch in the packaging, and has a rechargeable battery that can be charged without removing it just by sliding a medal collar back to expose the usb-c port. 2000 lumens. $110 shipped

TLR1HL - this was a light on a safe queen until
I replaced it with a FDE version to match said safe queen. $100 shipped

TLR9 - this was meant to go on a Glock 40 MOS long slide but I decided I didn't want to order all new light bearing holsters to replace the custom holsters I already have for the big 10mm. Same light output as the TLR1HL but the batteries are inline, so you can get rechargeable 16650 batteries to use in it (I use them in all my 2x 123a handheld flashlights and they are nice). $100 shipped

You want all three? I'll drop the price to $270 shipped.

Thanks for looking

IMG_3984.jpeg IMG_3988.jpeg IMG_3987.jpeg IMG_3985.jpeg IMG_3986.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top