JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Barrel was installed in a 1911 but never fired. Price includes ground shipping to lower 48. Below is the config. Paypal OK. Check OK if you are a forum member with over 10 positive, no negative feedbacks. Stormlake and Jarvis barrels are considered the best ones you can buy for a 1911. Quality usually exceeds the original barrel.

Edit on 8.4.12: Although this is sold by Stormlake as a drop in, no hassles barrel, you need to factor in $50-$100 for a professional gunsmith to adjust the link pin to match up with your 1911. If you are great with 1911s of course you could do it. I just decided polymer pistols as suppressor hosts were easier for me. Just don't think in 90% of the cases you can just drop this in your 1911 and have at it. It isn't that simple, so if it isn't worth $275.00 parts/labor to get it working in your 1911 don't buy this. Or if you are crazy enough to just put this in your 1911 and start shooting, hoping it will work, and it messes up your gun (or you), don't say I didn't warn you. Thanks.

Stormlake.JPG

Stormlake.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top