JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$185
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
So I bought a storage unit on auction, and yes there was a lot of JUNK and yes there were sex toys. I'll spare you the photos. But there was also a lot of firearm related items and ammunition (sadly no firearms). I'm going to really try NOT to piece this out into many different ads and sell it as an entire lot. Here is a list, as well as photos of some of the stuff.

50 rounds Federal Top Gun 12 gauge shotgun shells
50 rounds Federal Top Gun 12 gauge shotgun shells
50 rounds Subsonic 223 Rem 77 gr Hollow Point Boat Tail in box +3 extra rounds in plastic case
29, 223 rounds, FC 300 BLK (blackout) in plastic case
2, 223 rounds, red tip in plastic case
25, 223 rounds, hollow point in plastic case
8, 9mm blue tops
11, 9mm hollow points
12, 9mm gold tops
23, 9mm copper tops
3 plastic handgun cases (cheap, the ones used to mail the buyer the guns originally)
1 rifle case
2x ear protection
2 magazines
1 ETS speed loader
1 U-LOADER AR15 + AK Speed Loader

Asking $185 OBO

I can try to answer questions but this is not my world. I've done some research on ammoseek and elsewhere and believe I am offering a good value. A friend recommended I try posting this here. I am in Portland, OR and will only sell locally. Thanks much!

Eric

IMG_8494.jpeg IMG_8493.jpeg IMG_8489.jpeg IMG_8492.jpeg IMG_8485.jpeg IMG_8487.jpeg IMG_8488.jpeg IMG_8486.jpeg IMG_8495.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.