JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello - first time posting and I'm not a gun guy but my friends who are told me this is the place to sell this stuff. I bought a storage unit via auction and it contained a variety of firearm related things. I've got maybe 200 rounds of miscellaneous ammo and some mags and hearing protection and speed loaders (sadly no firearms). I've got it all inventoried to the degree that I am going to inventory it, I have not narrowed down the exact specs on all the ammo which is not in factory boxes but is in little plastic cases. Can I just post it ALL in the ammo classifies, or other spot, and just sell the whole lot. I'm only asking probably under $200 for it all, which I think is a great deal based on what I've found on ammoseek and otherwise online. Attached is a poor photo of everything, but I have lots of more detailed photos available. What is the best approach here without putting up like 10 different classified ads?

Here is a list of basically everything that I think is worth something:
  • 50 rounds Federal Top Gun 12 gauge shotgun shells, 7 and 1/2 shot, 3 dram.
  • 50 rounds Federal Top Gun 12 gauge shotgun shells, 8 shot, 2 and 3/4 dram.
  • 50 rounds Subsonic 223 Rem 77 gr Hollow Point Boat Tail in box +3 extra rounds in plastic carrier.
  • 29 rounds FC 300 BLK (blackout) in plastic carrier.
  • 2 rounds red tip in plastic carrier.
  • 25 rounds hollow point in plastic carrier.
  • 8 9mm blue tops
  • 11 9mm hollow points
  • 12 9mm gold tops
  • 23 9mm copper tops
  • 3 handgun cases
  • 1 rifle case
  • 2x ear protection
  • 2x magazines
  • 1 ETS speed loader
  • 1 U-LOADER AR15 + AK Speed Loader
Thanks kindly, I appreciate any input. Portland, OR.

Eric

IMG_8495.jpeg

Probably should put it in the Classifieds.
Down below .
There's threads for ammo and gear .
Probably would get a better response.
The sub Sonic 223 is interesting.
Didn't happen to find something that looks like a mag lite flash light with threaded hole in the end .
Lol just asking for a friend.

Probably should put it in the Classifieds.
Down below .
There's threads for ammo and gear .
Probably would get a better response.
The sub Sonic 223 is interesting.
Didn't happen to find something that looks like a mag lite flash light with threaded hole in the end .
Lol just asking for a friend.
Thanks, I'll post into ammo classifieds I guess. No, didn't find what you describe. Definitely found a lot of junk and some sex toys though. Lol

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top