JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Folks,

I had a failure on my P350 forend. Crack right along the front where the rails attach. Finding a replacement on the internet was useless. It appears that Numrich and Midwest have part numbers but are out of stock (forever) on the synthetic black. Stoeger doesn't even list a forend for the P350 on their parts resource. I reluctantly started bidding on used cammo set with the intent of shooting the forend black when I received it. Long story short, does anyone happen to have a back alley contact of maybe a stoeger furniture set (maybe the ATI aftermarket) or have one laying around?

Also, there are 2 listings on Amazon that I have ordered 2x each. Both say they have in stock but when I order they cancel and feed me some B.S. about how the part was not available and "Amazon" messed up by listing the ad. Any help would be appreciated.

-DrCox

Contact Stoeger directly. They will be the most assistance.

No real information beyond that. I had an issue with no screws in a TacStar side saddle and couldn't find parts. I waited a week for a response from Lyman (owns TacStar), and they said "sending one your way"...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top