JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Folks,

I had a failure on my P350 forend. Crack right along the front where the rails attach. Finding a replacement on the internet was useless. It appears that Numrich and Midwest have part numbers but are out of stock (forever) on the synthetic black. Stoeger doesn't even list a forend for the P350 on their parts resource. I reluctantly started bidding on used cammo set with the intent of shooting the forend black when I received it. Long story short, does anyone happen to have a back alley contact of maybe a stoeger furniture set (maybe the ATI aftermarket) or have one laying around?

Also, there are 2 listings on Amazon that I have ordered 2x each. Both say they have in stock but when I order they cancel and feed me some B.S. about how the part was not available and "Amazon" messed up by listing the ad. Any help would be appreciated.

-DrCox

Contact Stoeger directly. They will be the most assistance.

No real information beyond that. I had an issue with no screws in a TacStar side saddle and couldn't find parts. I waited a week for a response from Lyman (owns TacStar), and they said "sending one your way"...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top