JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a once fired (50 rds) Stoeger M3K 3-Gun shotgun.

I bought this gun new last Wednesday (Sep 2, 2015) for $620. It was an impulse buy. I've been eyeing them up for a while and reading all the great reviews but they haven't been in stock ANYWHERE so when I saw one at my local shop at a good price, I snatched it up quickly.

Took it to the range on Thursday and put 50 rounds through it as part of its break-in (still needs another 50 or so). It runs good and cycles silky smooth.

Comes in the box with 3 chokes, choke wrench, shim kit for drop and cast, manual and other paperwork (I can include the receipt as well). This gun is a factory ready 3-Gun M3000 with an oversized charging handle, oversized bolt release, oversized safety, opened-up loading port, fiber optic front sight, and its inertia driven (so you know its reliable). All you need is a mag extension from MOA Precision and you're off to the races! If you don't already know Stoeger is owned by Benelli and this gun is almost identical to the M2. A lot of the parts are interchangeable.

I'm selling it because I'm picking up another shotgun this week and…again…it was an impulse buy (that'll cost me $120).

Anyway, my loss is your gain. Let me know if you have any questions.

SPECS:

Stoeger Industries has taken its M3000 line to the next level with the creation of the M3K.
Model: 31855
Gauge: 12-Gauge
Chambered For: 2-3/4" and 3"
Barrel Length: 24"
Finish/Stock: Black Synthetic
Overall Length: 45.75"
Average Weight: 7.3 lbs.
Technology: Inertia Driven
MSRP: $699

Chris
IMG_0162.jpg IMG_0161.jpg IMG_0160.jpg

Last Edited:
I am amazed no one has bought this yet. I was actually able to find one local here in Oregon a couple of weeks ago and finally shot it today. Ran like a top. Poor man's Benelli it is.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.