JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Stoeger
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Gladstone
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is a Stoeger m3000 Tactical 12ga shotgun...check the reviews online...excellent semi-auto shotgun. Ghost ring sight and fiber optic front, etc. I've added a much better recoil pad that is made for it. From what I see they run $500-600. Some light storage marks, but otherwise in great condition; less than 30 shells run through it. $350 firm. Buyer pays fees, I prefer AFS in Oregon City but will travel within Portland Metro to your FFL of choice. No box etc.

No trades at this time.

Happy to answer questions and thank you!

IMG_3242.jpg IMG_3241.jpg IMG_3240.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Up for sale is a Stoeger m3000 Tactical 12ga shotgun...check the reviews online...excellent semi-auto shotgun. Ghost ring sight and fiber optic front, etc. I've added a much better recoil pad that is made for it. From what I see they run $500-600. Some light storage marks, but otherwise in great condition; less than 30 shells run through it. $350 firm. Buyer pays fees, I prefer AFS in Oregon City but will travel within Portland Metro to your FFL of choice. No box etc.

No trades at this time.

Happy to answer questions and thank you!

View attachment 1733060 View attachment 1733061 View attachment 1733062

Can you send it UPS GROUND to my FFL dealer in Texas and then I can just reimburse you for the cost? I had one sent frm somup ($30-$40) there earlier this year and that's what it was.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.