JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Edmonds
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a Primary arms 1-6 FFP low power variable optic w/ raptor 5.56/.308 reticle and Aero precision mount for sale/trade. I also have a Steiner R1X red dot sight for sale/trade.

Both optics should come with the original boxes. I am asking $325 each. Trades are also welcome and we can work out cost differences. I am mainly looking for MRO's or Holosun 515 type optics.

The LPVO has been my go to optic on my main rifle for the last few years. I am just going in a different direction and need to save some weight. The reticle picture is included but did not turn out well. Optic comes with the mount.

The Steiner dot has been mounted and shot twice but has been bumped around in the safe. It has a one dot and four dot reticle option. To my knowledge it is a discontinued optic. Pics of the dot options include but they did not turn out well.

What i paid for each item,

PA 1-6 FFP raptor $400 new and $75 for the aero mount
Steiner R1X $600 on Midway, paid $399 on a close out deal.

thumbnail_IMG_6987.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6988.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6989.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6990.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6991.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6992.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6993.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top