JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Steyr M40, I've loved it but I've decided it just doesn't fit my hands right. It's in excellent condition and includes original case, holster, and two 10rd magazines. Price is $400.

I have an additional 4 12rd mags for $25 each and 3 10rd mags for $20 each. Whole package with magazines for $525. I can meet anywhere between Tacoma and Vancouver.

DSC_0132_zpsdd6c0ab4.jpg DSC_0133_zps91693a97.jpg DSC_0135_zpsa4113e58.jpg 78ced988-5eef-470e-89cf-c7681e0d2d5b_zps57caf286.jpg

Last Edited:
GLWS
I loved my M40. Better looking than a Glock, awesome shooter and only mild muzzle flip for a 40S&W through a 4" barrel. These things will eat anything.
I found the grip and grip angle to be one of the most comfortable I've ever held.

From gun.ru:

The Steyr M series pistols were first announced in 1999. Steyr M pistols, along with compact version, Steyr S, which were made in Austria by the Steyr-Mannlicher GmbH & Co, are not made any more. Since the January 1st, 2004, the Steyr M and Steyr S pistols have been replaced in production by the slightly redesigned Steyr M-1A pistols.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.