JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Interesting pistol from a well respected company, great deal. They seem to be $600 - $700 elsewhere. Only 9 available

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Interesting pistol from a well respected company, great deal. They seem to be $600 - $700 elsewhere. Only 9 available
This is a helluva deal. I paid $450 for mine back around 2000.
Pros:
  • Low bore axis which translates into low muzzle flip
  • Super accurate
  • I recall the trigger being much nicer than a standard Glock or a SAR-USA.
Cons:
  • Ya gotta get used to the trapezoidal sights;
  • The striker hits lighter than a Glock, and does not ignite thicker primers as well;
  • It has a compact height and conceals well, but to me it felt fat;
  • Ugly AF.

I think they look pretty cool. I would buy one but after watching some reviews, the grip angle is even steeper than a glock and I dont "need" another pistol. They also have the same deal on the M model with 4" barrel

Also known as 'the other Austrian pistol'... They are criminally underrated guns. They were the 1st direct Glock competitor and also still are probably the best IMO. Might look weird but grip is very anatomical for the average hand, points and shoots really well, they did the low bore axis thing before many others. Hell I even like the unusual trapezoidal sights.

Oh and ya thats an excellent deal. Ive never seen them so cheap, I bought mine used for $600 a couple years ago.

I'll add that once you get used to the trap sights they are great and very easy to get accuracy with. I wish they made trap night sights. You get accuracy like you are shooting an rds.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top