JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As the title says I'd like to buy or maybe trade for a Steyr Hahn, Frommer Stop, Roth Steyr 1907 and an Astra 300. I'm looking for shooters for all though I'll certainly look at collectibles. Finish wear or non-original finish is fine. Non matching is fine as long as it works. If it doesn't run or is missing parts, I'll consider it for an obviously lower price.

For the Steyr Hahn 9x19 would be great or an example with two barrels would be great. I'll take one in the original caliber without issue though.

For the Astra 300 / 3000 I'd like one in 380 and preferably without Waffenamts though that's not a deal breaker.

For the Frommer Stop I'd prefer 380 but 32 would be fine

As for the Roth Steyr I'm not aware of a ton of variations so let me know what you have.

Please send pictures and a price. I will take shipment to my C&R though it will have to be after the 23rd of this month. I'm in the JBLM area if you want to FTF after the 23rd. If you want to see feedback I have several forums/sites I can point you to. If you are unsure of a price send a pic and I'll look it up in the blue book and send you a photo of the description and values.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.