JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
*** I want to shoot a AUG before I order one! If you have one, I'd supply the ammo and pay you for your time. ****

This may be a bit of a long shot (pun) But I am going to downsize my collection a bit.

I want to sell or trade my DPMS 20" HBAR. This is a unmolested DPMS built standard catalogue gun. I have had this gun since new and know every round down the pipe and lifetime of care it has had.

I have a half dozen 20 and 30 round P-mags for it and ammo available.

And

Norinco legendary "M" series SKS, You know...The paratrooper length thumbhole stock (Original) that uses AK mags!
It does have a small stress crack in stock near action, I hear happens to this particular model. Round count unknown but it is pretty good shape.
I have a few 30 (or 40?) round mags and ammo available for the SKS.

I have hopes and dreams to trade both for a AUG, I don't have to have a super rare "pre-ban" model as this will be my primary "Evil bad guy assault gun". I would not be apposed to trading for one though.

I can add cash or trade for one or the other too if needed.

I have to have a real Steyr though no copies.

I will work on getting pictures up and can text or email some.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.