JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Steyr
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm putting this genuine Steyr AUG A3 M1 NATO rifle up for a straight trade in the hopes of finding something I'm seeking; an FN FS2000.

I recently purchased this Steyr AUG and it's been nothing short of an absolute joy to shoot. But I have a desire for something the AUG cannot give me... a desire for TUNA! That's right, I'm looking for an FS2000, otherwise known as the Tactical Tuna. I'm just more used to the pivot wheel selector on the FN family of rifles and want a true chungus of a bullpup rifle.

This is a Steyr AUG NATO spec model. This means you get to use any ubiquitous STANAG 5.56 or AR-15 style magazine instead of the proprietary 'waffle' design. You also get a much easier magazine release button in addition to the AUG standard thumb press paddle release. Just like the standard AUG, you get last round bolt hold open but you forfeit a bolt release. So just boink the charging handle and you're good to go. This particular model comes with QD sling mounts, an optional extended top rail for all your optics needs, a side rail for a light or laser and the telltale QD 16" barrel with the famed integrated swing-and-lock vertical foregrip. All packaged together shorter than almost all non-SBR rifles on the market. The stock is Steyr's 'Mud Brown' kind of FDE and is interchangeable with any other AUG NATO stock (and with a little work, standard AUG stocks).

This particular rifle has seen less than 200 rounds through it and is in LNIB condition.

Comes with:
1x Original Box
1x Original Manual
1x 30 round polymer Magpul magazine (BLK)
1x 30 round aluminum magazine (BLK)
1x 30 round aluminum magazine (FDE)

Again, I'm posting this mainly for trade, but if someone wants to meet my asking price of $2000… Hell, I'll throw in that Eotech. In person sales only, buyer pays transfer fee. If you want it shipped, you're going to have to pay for it up front.

AUG A3M1 NATO front.jpeg AUG A3M1 NATO.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.