JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

This is the brand new 1.5 power Steyr Optic with the integral mount for the (improved current production) Aug A3 M1. It will not fit the earlier generation Aug USA. It is brand new as it came from Steyr. The scope is available from Steyr for $575.00 and is the model with the mounting brackets on the top and side _MG_1277 (1).JPG _MG_1275.JPG for accessories like a weapon mounted light, laser, etc. and it has the crosshairs with the "circle of death" range finder as well as the backup iron sights on top. This is the latest model that has been adopted by many of the world's SOG and elite law enforcement units as it is the perfect combination of a heads up, both eyes open CQB sight and a telescopic sight with a built in range finder. It installs easily thru the receiver and retains it's zero if removed and re-installed according to Steyr.
I will sell this shipped to you for $395.00 and will also deliver it half way (as far north and east as Roseburg, whatever works best for you as I am selling the rifle I intended to use it on. My Aug is listed for sale in the Rifle Classifieds section.
Thank you,
Scott
Semper Fi

Last Edited: