JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Turner
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a vintage Stevens model 5100 12 gauge side by side for sale. The serial number for guns made between 1941 and 1948 are 3 or four stamped capitol letters some may have a circle around letters. This gun has 3 stamped capitol letters on the frame, one has a circle around it. This gun has 30" barrels, shoots 2 3/4" shells and has the Tenite stock . The stock appears to have been altered as some point at the rear with a different butt pad. The gun comes in a vintage Brauer Brothers Moose Brand Leg O Mutton case 32 inches long. The case is in good condition, it has some leather attachments to it that have come unstitched. The gun locks up tight, the forearm is tight and the bores are bright and shiny..I have absolutely no idea of the value of this gun and accessories. I will put the price at 450.00 obo. Feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer. I would consider trades on this gun. I would prefer the sale/transfer to take place at Tick Licker Firearms in Salem. Transfer cost is on buyer. Thanks for looking!

DSCN0108.JPG DSCN0095.JPG DSCN0096.JPG DSCN0097.JPG DSCN0098.JPG DSCN0104.JPG DSCN0105.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.