JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Steven's Favorite. .32 Long, this is in unbelievable condition, 37" long, has one scratch on action.
nice bore
J. STEVEN'S A. & T. CO.
CHICOPEE FALLS, MASS. USA, PAT. APR. 17,94.
32-LONG Rimfire
serial # 0xx
Rifle is in Tigard
$285.00 or would consider trade for LC9 or LC380

Last Edited:
My references show the Favorite as only chambered in 22 RF,25 RF and 32RF (RF-rimfire).
I seriously doubt the small frame could withstand a 32 centerfire cartridge pressure.

I am very sorry. I got so many messages I slipped on this one. Of course it is a rim fire. I have seen some that have been re-sleeved to .22. That it what I intended to do, but have too many projects in front of it. To answer some other replies, the rifle is in Tigard.

From 1915 t0 1940 they were made in a stronger center fire version. When you showed the date of manufacture/patent, I kind of figured it was the rimfire. Unfortunately for both of us, I like to shoot all the guns I have and the rimfires, while still limitedly available, are too expensive for that.

Just for your info, I have a Page and Lewis falling block in 22 lr. Made in the early 30's. Well worn on the outside but very accurate on the inside. My wife's aunt gave it to me a few years back because she hasn't hunted for decades (used to live off the land when her dad was a gold miner in northern CA before WW2). My mother in law paid for her first year of college with a nugget she found.

Your rifle looks great, but if I can't shoot it, I can't have it.

Thanks for the pics.

Btw, the scratch is something no one wants, but I think the gun may be worth a tad more to a collector even with it. I haven't seen too many collectors of the good old stuff here.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.