JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i have a question am new to guns.. well not new but my first time owning one.. ive shot ar15s, m16s, m44s, ak47s, shotguns.. etc.. but now i got my very first gun.. well not my first.. but the first gun i own and shot.. every other gun/rifle i came across that was mine ive never fired them, ive sold them even before i got 2 first shoot them... my question is i just picked up a stevens 350 shotgun 2 3/4... i know i know chinese imported but whatever...... ive managed to get about 70-80 rounds in it today and was experiencing problems at the end ejecting empty shot shells and loading it.. first empty shells were getting stuck inside gun not wanting to eject.. after a while of emptying nonshot slugs ive managed to get stuck empty shells out.. now the problem i got is it dont let me load more then 1 slug at a time.. at first i can slide in up to 4 slugs i think?? but now i can only get one in.. and when i try to slide in another into the slug thats already in there it dont wanna push forward?? do i have to push eject button or cock all the way 2 front?? THANKS i just picked up cleaning kit and about to clean it also.. so basically now i can only get 1 slug in there and wont slide in to put another one behind it..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top