JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i have a problem with my stevens 350 shotgun.. after i shot about 20 rounds out of it I cant stuff more then 1 slug in the gun at a time.. at first i put it one slug after another and all 4 went in very easy.. now when i stick 1 slug and try 2 push another one in behind it i cant??? basically i stick 1st slug in and try to slide one in behind it and it dont push in?? please help thanks and please dont give me crap about it. i got in a trade...

Dude, it is hard to diagnose and fix problems without pictures/videos. Either find a local gunsmith or better sell that Chinese thing and buy yourself a trusty Rem 870 in 12ga or 20ga. That design is 63-years old, it is simple and it works.

Wow easy man.
Screw the knob down, turn the barrel 90degrees pull barrel off. Screw the nut off (it will have spring tension) careful it will try to spring out. My guess is that you have Crap in the tube. Clean out and assemble back. These shotguns were copied from Ithaca mod 37.

Dude, it is hard to diagnose and fix problems without pictures/videos. Either find a local gunsmith or better sell that Chinese thing and buy yourself a trusty Rem 870 in 12ga or 20ga. That design is 63-years old, it is simple and it works.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top