JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
if you can get some were close to portland i will buy it, i work downtown portland by the Broadway Bridge if that helps, or i can come your way some, let me know

I have a Sterling 22 semi-auto pistol that comes with one 6 round magazine and a very nice hand-made cc holster. The bluing is worn but its in great shape. Looking for $100.00 or some sort of trade.

Hey Chip, good to hear from you, I have come up with a plan for the sun sale. I see you are a senior member with over 200 posts , so a honest guy I would hope LOL how about I mail you the 100 bucks and I am sure you go to the gun shows here in Portland, the next one is in a few weeks’ Nov. 21 thru. 23rd we could meet there and make the exchange then. I go Saturday or Sunday, would that work for you? I will call a little later, I have a meeting from 09:00 to 11:00 but I will talk to you today sometime. Thanks ken

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top