JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Bellingham
State
Washington
I got these to use when I bought an older MPA30 model (Mac 11 clone) that took Sten magazines. (They later switched to a different type).
I think "minor modifications" might have been needed to use them in that MPA gun. I never made any modifications to these.

These are good condition. If used, it was lightly.
The grease/cosmoline covering them seems to have otherwise preserved them well. Some have various stamps on them, like "M634".

They come as a set of 4 with matching mag pouch.
I can't find any reference showing these specific mag pouches.
I suspect they were made for different magazines and these happened to fit.
The place I bought them from sold them this way. They are packed in alternating directions for the baseplates to not touch.

While I don't know the source or age of the magazines, I would have expected Sten magazines to be older than these Nylon pouches that have velcro holding them closed.
All the specific Sten pouches I see online are canvas or leather.

The mags look to be in better condition than these, plus not modified to 20rds: https://atlanticfirearms.com/sten-surplus-magazine

3 sets available (12 mags total).

$100 per set of 4mags+1pouch
FTF in Bellingham, or $8 shipping

If I get multiple dibs at the same time, larger quantity takes priority.

Will not ship to banned locations.

WA residents: Will ship until 6/27, then FTF only until 6/30 when sales of these are banned here.

Not for sale to WA residents anymore :(

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top