JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
State
Washington
Selling my optic/mount that is currently on my 6920. Steiner p4xi in a Badger Ordnance recon Unimount. Low round count (200 maybe), great warranty and an absolutely rock solid setup. Looking for $575 obo for the mount and optic. $450 for the scope and $150 for the mount if you want to separate

https://www.brownells.com/optics-mo...unt-sets/30mm-recon-unimounts-prod109727.aspx

Steiner P4Xi 1-4x24mm Tactical Illuminated Riflescope 5202, Color: Black, Tube Diameter: 30 mm — Free Two Day Shipping

5291CF54-1114-4639-BC36-54801BA1230E.jpeg 0AEC851B-37B0-4045-913D-41372155C88E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Quick question on the BO mount, if I may?

Have you ever tried that BO mount's return to zero potential by removing it then putting it back on? I'm debating between a BO or LaRue single-piece mount for my bolt-action Tikka, and I can't find any reviews online pertaining to return to zero after removing and re-installing the mount.

Thanks for any info, and GLWS! :s0155:

Quick question on the BO mount, if I may?

Have you ever tried that BO mount's return to zero potential by removing it then putting it back on? I'm debating between a BO or LaRue single-piece mount for my bolt-action Tikka, and I can't find any reviews online pertaining to return to zero after removing and re-installing the mount.

Thanks for any info, and GLWS! :s0155:

I haven't tested its return to zero. But I've got badger mounts on all my rifles as of late. They are rock solid. I would recommend them all highly

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top