JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have two Steiner MPSs that have been sitting around. Both have approximately 100 rounds through each. Both come with the original box and content. Each is $350.

Also shown are the Forward Controls ACRO plate for the Walther PDP and the Staccato Dawson Precision ACRO plate for additional costs. The Staccato plate has about 50 rounds on it and comes with all documents and content (instructions, tools, even unused thread locker) but works with ONLY ACRO P1/P2 and not the Steiner MPS. The Forward Controls plate works with ACRO P1/P2 and Steiner MPS and has about 100 rounds on it.

Forward Controls ACRO plate for the Walther PDP: $50
Staccato Dawson Precision ACRO plate: $140

20230813_225807_Cleaned_Meta.jpg 20230813_225922_Cleaned_Meta.jpg 20230813_232548_Cleaned_Meta.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have two Steiner MPSs that have been sitting around. Both have approximately 100 rounds through each. Both come with the original box and content. Each is $350.

Also shown are the Forward Controls ACRO plate for the Walther PDP and the Staccato Dawson Precision ACRO plate for additional costs. The Staccato plate has about 50 rounds on it and comes with all documents and content (instructions, tools, even unused thread locker) but works with ONLY ACRO P1/P2 and not the Steiner MPS. The Forward Controls plate works with ACRO P1/P2 and Steiner MPS and has about 100 rounds on it.

Forward Controls ACRO plate for the Walther PDP: $50
Staccato Dawson Precision ACRO plate: $140

View attachment 1470579 View attachment 1470581 View attachment 1470582
Interest in a 14.5 LMT barrel with a Surefire warcomp ? Barrel has no rounds through it but the warcomp has around 200-250

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top