JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Star
Caliber
9mm
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale or trade is this Star government model 9mm with 2 mags. Nice clean piece and I fired it for function and it worked just fine. Price is $375 and my trade interests are primarily revolvers, full size fiddles and 5 string banjos but I never say never till it looks me in the face. Legal fees are on the buyer from Eugene to Keizer. Please PM me with questions or contact intel, I don't text.

MVC-026S.JPG MVC-027S.JPG MVC-028S.JPG MVC-030S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
And… It should say "super" on the right hand side of the slide. If it doesn't say super, it's just a model B!

Probably one of the most fun, enjoyable pistols I have ever owned. Think I got mine from J&G sales back in the day, advertised in Shotgun News. Wish I had never sold it.

Well Juniper9mm, here's your chance! Spend the stimulus here with a forum member. I've dealt with bangogeek and he's A+.

I can meet with you at Coat of Arms in Keizer. About half way for both of us. Louie 541-401-1063
Thank you Louie, but I'd better pass. I'm trying to get my gun spending under control. I do have a weak spot for that Star though, and for a lot of your other items I see up on the boards. It's probably a good thing, at least for me, that we have a bit of a buffer : )

Hi
I'm in So Cal. would you consider shipping to my ffl?
Do you know the year made. I have an 03 ffl and Calif COE, but its not on our stupid handgun roster, so has to be 50+ years old.

Thx
Todd

He could pull the left side hand grip off and get the year code. If it's a "super", it could be from the 70's even. If not a super, could be from just after WWII. Hard to know. Nice shooter thou.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.