JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_20160727_171712875.jpg IMG_20160727_171721650.jpg IMG_20160727_171721650.jpg IMG_20160727_171721650.jpg Star brand - model FireStar M45, Starvel / stainless steel compact - caliber .45 auto ..........Gun of the year for Guns & Ammomagazine back in 1990.....

It's in C+ cosmetic and A function condition....... It has a Val Albert master gunsmith trigger job and now breaks like a glass rod real easy around 3lbs with no grit with just 1 mm of take up ......

Comes with 2 magazines , both are factory 6 round, one has a factory finger rest......

Note: You can bet Your life on this gun 'if' > if You keep it clean and lubed up 'wet', that means once a week like clock work You must take it out of the holster and put a few drops of Your favorite lube on the rails, that's all........

If it is dry and dirty then it will start to fail to fully chamber , remember this aint a Glock or an AK its NOT as picky as some Colt 45 type autos but it take a diciplined owner to make it a life & death ready gun,........So > wet & clean = dead bad guy, dry and dirty = dead good guy ,...........

Cont: Comes with 355 rounds of my own Dillon press made ball ammo using Clays powder at about 1000fps,....... Plus a new full box of Hornady Critical Defence 185gr FTX, .......Plus a 16 round box ( I shot 4 of them of the 20 ) box of Ruger ARX 118gr hyper velocity 1300fps self defense rounds,....... Plus 16 rounds of CorBon +P hollow points , .......

Plus 16 rounds of Buffalo Bore + + P 1200fps velocity hollow points ( the Buffalo Bore make a BIG orange flame lol ) ....

Note: this gun is NOT picky at all it will eat any and all ammo so long as it is full power defense or full power reloads, that wimpy 850fps 3gun stuff will not fully chamber as the slide spring is too stiff.......

Also comes with a Bianci Ranger level one security holster that snaps it in to secure it and it fits perfectly and a black leather belt ........

All for $250 plus shipping & Your FFL transfer......This is an FFL transfer only.......

I'm not taking any offers, not a dime less, no parting it out, its all or no savy nada.......

You guys in Portland * my eyes rolling lol > I get a LOT of You nice guys contacting me when ever I sell a weapon and almost all of You nice guys stuck up in Liberal landia ask me to drive my bubblegum up to deliver it or meet You half way o_O > SURVEY SAYS >>>> "NOT" this aint Pizza Hut :p lol .......

I am near Medford and staying put here near Medford .......

I will weigh the entire package without the the heavy steel ammo can, as I will place all the ammo in a plastic bag then box it separately and give You an exact UPS shipping price, plus pistol shipping price = total $ for both shipping

Check this YouTube video , notice the lack of heavy recoil for a compact .45 as the little Star is heavy ;)

Check this web page for some positive comments on Star and by the way Star of Spain made cannons for the Queen all the way back to 500 years ago and they made semi auto pistols starting in WW 1 :rolleyes: Star Firestar M45 Review: Don't Let It Go - Guns.com (http://www.guns.com/review/star-firestar-45-m45-review/)

I hope this was helpful and made You smile....cheers and now we have some fabulous parting prizes for Hilary and Debbie blabber mouth Shultz, tell them what we have Johnny, well girls we have 2 new broom sticks and new wicked witches of the east bubblegum hats, and Milania aka Dorthy has a little dog names Toto who is gonna bite Your witch asses off on the way out the door...good night everyone. IMG_20160727_172311637.jpg IMG_20160727_171915932.jpg IMG_20160727_171845645.jpg IMG_20160727_171811836.jpg IMG_20160727_171816080.jpg

Last Edited:
View attachment 304518 View attachment 304519 View attachment 304519 View attachment 304519 Star brand - model FireStar M45, Starvel / stainless steel compact - caliber .45 auto ..........Gun of the year for Guns & Ammomagazine back in 1990.....

It's in C+ cosmetic and A function condition....... It has a Val Albert master gunsmith trigger job and now breaks like a glass rod real easy around 3lbs with no grit with just 1 mm of take up ......

Comes with 2 magazines , both are factory 6 round, one has a factory finger rest......

Note: You can bet Your life on this gun 'if' > if You keep it clean and lubed up 'wet', that means once a week like clock work You must take it out of the holster and put a few drops of Your favorite lube on the rails, that's all........

If it is dry and dirty then it will start to fail to fully chamber , remember this aint a Glock or an AK its NOT as picky as some Colt 45 type autos but it take a diciplined owner to make it a life & death ready gun,........So > wet & clean = dead bad guy, dry and dirty = dead good guy ,...........

Cont: Comes with 355 rounds of my own Dillon press made ball ammo using Clays powder at about 1000fps,....... Plus a new full box of Hornady Critical Defence 185gr FTX, .......Plus a 16 round box ( I shot 4 of them of the 20 ) box of Ruger ARX 118gr hyper velocity 1300fps self defense rounds,....... Plus 16 rounds of CorBon +P hollow points , .......

Plus 16 rounds of Buffalo Bore + + P 1200fps velocity hollow points ( the Buffalo Bore make a BIG orange flame lol ) ....

Note: this gun is NOT picky at all it will eat any and all ammo so long as it is full power defense or full power reloads, that wimpy 850fps 3gun stuff will not fully chamber as the slide spring is too stiff.......

Also comes with a Bianci Ranger level one security holster that snaps it in to secure it and it fits perfectly and a black leather belt ........

All for $250 plus shipping & Your FFL transfer......This is an FFL transfer only.......

I'm not taking any offers, not a dime less, no parting it out, its all or no savy nada.......

You guys in Portland * my eyes rolling lol > I get a LOT of You nice guys contacting me when ever I sell a weapon and almost all of You nice guys stuck up in Liberal landia ask me to drive my bubblegum up to deliver it or meet You half way o_O > SURVEY SAYS >>>> "NOT" this aint Pizza Hut :p lol .......

I will weigh the entire package without the the heavy steel ammo can, as I will place all the ammo in a plastic bag then box it separately and give You an exact UPS shipping price, plus pistol shipping price = total $ for both shipping

Check this YouTube video , notice the lack of heavy recoil for a compact .45 as the little Star is heavy ;)

Check this web page for some positive comments on Star and by the way Star of Spain made cannons for the Queen all the way back to 500 years ago and they made semi auto pistols starting in WW 1 :rolleyes: Star Firestar M45 Review: Don't Let It Go - Guns.com (http://www.guns.com/review/star-firestar-45-m45-review/)

I hope this was helpful and made You smile....cheers and now we have some fabulous parting prizes for Hilary and Debbie blabber mouth Shultz, tell them what we have Johnny, well girls we have 2 new broom sticks and new wicked witches of the east bubblegum hats, and Milania aka Dorthy has a little dog names Toto who is gonna bite Your witch asses off on the way out the door...good night everyone. View attachment 304520 View attachment 304521 View attachment 304522 View attachment 304523 View attachment 304524
View attachment 304518 View attachment 304519 View attachment 304519 View attachment 304519 Star brand - model FireStar M45, Starvel / stainless steel compact - caliber .45 auto ..........Gun of the year for Guns & Ammomagazine back in 1990.....

I hope this was helpful and made You smile....cheers and now we have some fabulous parting prizes for Hilary and Debbie blabber mouth Shultz, tell them what we have Johnny, well girls we have 2 new broom sticks and new wicked witches of the east bubblegum hats, and Milania aka Dorthy has a little dog names Toto who is gonna bite Your witch asses off on the way out the door...good night everyone. View attachment 304520 View attachment 304521 View attachment 304522 View attachment 304523 View attachment 304524
How much would it cost to ship up to Vancouver Wa.?
Thank you

How much would it cost to ship up to Vancouver Wa.?
Thank you
UPS SHIPPING TO VANCOUVER WA = $54 for the handgun with 2 mags, plus holster & belt in one box ( hand guns must be shipped priority overnight ) plus ...... $18 for ALL the ammo packaged together in the metal mil spec ammo can...Total = $72 .

NOTE: UPS TO PDX ZIP CODE cost the same as Van WA

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.