JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Many of us target shooters use a "squeeze tacker" for securing our targets.
We also use these in construction quite often but it's usually the "hammer tacker" that gets the call.
That's a speed thing....hammer tackers are fast but too rough for target duty.
Enter the squeeze tacker.
DuoFast is the absolute best, but they're expensive (about $70) and use a proprietary staple.
Arrow, the designer of the omnipresent T50 staple and the guns/tackers to go with it offers their T50 squeeze tacker.
It's a failed design. Looks good but does not stand up to heavy use. I just had 3 fail.

I needed a squeeze tacker that will run the common T50 staple reliably and after a little research, it seems that the Stanley TR110 has a good rep.
It's still in the try-out period with me, but I found a crazy-cheap deal on these at of all places, Home Depot.
I use the 5/16" staple and while the TR110 does not have adjustable power like the DuoFast, it flushes out the 5/16" staple into a Doug Fir 2x4

You have to do a "Ship to Store" thing for this item.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It's good to have a spare one of these. Never know when your stapler is going to go down. Especially if you're running classes.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top