JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SPF This has the OLY SUM Upper mounted on a 'as new' RRA Lower. "Our ARB barrels are made from 4140 chromemoly steel and are precision button rifled with six lands and grooves and a standard 1x9" twist rate." This one is chambered in 5.56 which also allows for the use of standard .223 ammo. This is a 'Precision' shooter with a 24" Heavy Stainless Steel Barrel, a 'no creep' Crisp 4 lb trigger, Full float rifle handguard, a single rail gas block and a TAC Latch on the CH. A2 Stock and BSA 4-16x40IR Optics with Sunshade. Bi-Pod mount and Bi-Pod will be included (but 'is' a Harris knock off ....) SPF
<broken link removed>

I have switched to a Target AR with a 28" Bull Barrel and have no more need for this one. Holds under 1" at 100 yards very easily. Shoot those heavy 69 gr. loads. Barrel was broken in properly and less than 500 rounds have been fired through it ...... Cleaned after every 5 shots for the first 100 rounds .... every 10 shots for the next 100 rounds, and every 20 rounds during the last 100 shots of break in. This is a 'very' consistent shooter.

Asking price is $850 (OBO) with shipping of $35 (This is a heavy rifle). Must be shipped to an FFL who will receive from a private seller. Again, this includes the complete rifle, scope and mount and Bi-Pod .... Just as you see it. Also comes with three 20 round Wilson Magazines. 'Some' trades may be considered as long as they are 1911 in nature .... ;)

SPF

The two light brown spots at the base oif the barrel are 'not' rust - Stainless Steel - just a couple of stains I neglected to clean off .... Sorry

Wow, didn't know you had a 2nd 24" barreled upper. The one I just got from you shot a 1 hole group on site in... 1/4". This 24" barreled upper is the most accurate ar upper I've ever shot. This is an awsome deal for a complete turn key rifle.

I can verify the accuracy of these because I have one with the fluted parked barrel. Easy.. all too easy to drop bowling pins at 400 yards with it

Oh, forgot to mention that is with surplus M855 green tip. I can only imagine what it could do with precision handloads. I was turned onto this gun about 23 years ago by a pair of young men (12ish) who were at a range with their dad and their matching UM rifles.. they were shooting dime sized groups off the bench at 100 yards and they let me shoot one.. same results.. I let them shoot my HK 91, they liked that a lot

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top