Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Stainless RUGER GP 100 4in 357 mag

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Davidthepirate, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Davidthepirate

Davidthepirate Maple Valley, Wa Member

I have a like new stainless steel Ruger GP100 with a 4 inch barrel. It is in excellent condition with an extremely low round count (under 100rds?). Has original rubber/wood insert ruger factory grips on it. Comes with on speedloader and an ambidextrous holster you can run your belt through. Gun is a double action six shooter chambered in 357mag for all you who are going to ask me those questions. These guns are built like a tank, well a tank in stainless, one of the most solid 357 mags on the market, especially for the price.
    I am asking $500 for the gun/holster/speedloader ( Looking for CASH on this, but if you wanna make me a trade offer i cant refuse go ahead)
    Call or email if interested
    thanks
    David
    206 909 8082
    Davidthepirate@gmail.com
    (BTW i am in maple valley, willing to travel for asking price if withing reasonable distance)
    BETTER PHOTOS ON THERE WAY by NOON
    IMG00120.jpg
    IMG00119.jpg
    IMG00118.jpg

2. Redstick

Redstick WA Member

3. Davidthepirate

Thanks for the offer, but i am only looking for nice firearms in trade and my leather la-z-boy does me just fine, good luck selling your couch-cliner-sectional thingy

4. Beagle

Beagle Puyallup WA Member

Oh no you didn't just try to trade a sofa for a nice gun like that:rolleyes:
    I have had some crazy offers but that's got to take the cake.
    good luck with your sale David. if i didn't already own that exact gun i would be all over it. i'm pulling all my wts adds. the only people responding are from OR or Florida, and other states. or want to trade jennings for H&K's:confused:

5. jhc5

jhc5 Seattle, WA Member

Shoot, I have been looking for a 3" version of this gun forever, but the used market never has them. Just wanted to say great gun and good luck with the sale.

6. Davidthepirate

HAHA awesome. you already know, check out seattleguns.net !

PISTOL IS SOLD!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST EVERYONE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.