JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a like new stainless steel Ruger GP100 with a 4 inch barrel. It is in excellent condition with an extremely low round count (under 100rds?). Has original rubber/wood insert ruger factory grips on it. Comes with on speedloader and an ambidextrous holster you can run your belt through. Gun is a double action six shooter chambered in 357mag for all you who are going to ask me those questions. These guns are built like a tank, well a tank in stainless, one of the most solid 357 mags on the market, especially for the price.
I am asking $500 for the gun/holster/speedloader ( Looking for CASH on this, but if you wanna make me a trade offer i cant refuse go ahead)
Call or email if interested
thanks
David
206 909 8082
[email protected]
(BTW i am in maple valley, willing to travel for asking price if withing reasonable distance)
BETTER PHOTOS ON THERE WAY by NOON
IMG00120.jpg
IMG00119.jpg
IMG00118.jpg

Oh no you didn't just try to trade a sofa for a nice gun like that:rolleyes:
I have had some crazy offers but that's got to take the cake.
good luck with your sale David. if i didn't already own that exact gun i would be all over it. i'm pulling all my wts adds. the only people responding are from OR or Florida, and other states. or want to trade jennings for H&K's:confused:

Shoot, I have been looking for a 3" version of this gun forever, but the used market never has them. Just wanted to say great gun and good luck with the sale.

Oh no you didn't just try to trade a sofa for a nice gun like that:rolleyes:
I have had some crazy offers but that's got to take the cake.
good luck with your sale David. if i didn't already own that exact gun i would be all over it. i'm pulling all my wts adds. the only people responding are from OR or Florida, and other states. or want to trade jennings for H&K's:confused:

HAHA awesome. you already know, check out seattleguns.net !

PISTOL IS SOLD!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST EVERYONE

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.