JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Stag Arms
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Started out as Stag's m4 configuration, has a chrome lined barrel, all stock internals, forend, grip and forward grip are BCM and a radian raptor charging handle. About 500-600 rounds through it. I have all the stock furniture somewhere if you have to have that with it. Surefire light will add $50 if you want that left on it. I have extra magazines all of them are either steel or aluminum, $5 each. 4 150 round boxes of frontier 5.56 $30 each and a 210 rounds of xm855 $40. Will trade some/all items for AK depending on manufacturer and round count. I am willing to drive a little 3282AEF0-6DB3-4C8E-9478-66428200EE60.jpeg 29C39C94-AA7D-465A-838A-734641BC2F29.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Curious what brand mags you have and is the carry handle detachable? It looks like it but hard to tell from the pic. Also, what model surefire is in the picture? Finally, barrel twist rate? I'm seeing both 1:9 and 1:7 depending on when the rifle was made. Thanks

Last Edited:
Sale pending on mags but if I hear otherwise from the other guy, 2 psa, 2 asc and 2 surefeed or something like that, and the factory mag that will come with the gun. It has a detatchable carry handle. The twist rate is 1:7, flashlight is a g2x, I have 4 extra surefire batteries I'll throw in for free.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.