JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Stag Arms
Caliber
6.8mm SPC
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought this Stag 6.8 a few years ago thinking I'd use it. I did shoot 103 rounds thru it and decided to upgrade it. I added a PSA 18" 6.8 II barrel, Precision Armament M11A2 flash suppresser, VLTOR A-5 buffer and spring, heavy duty MUR-1(VLTOR ) upper receiver. Has a Hogue forearm that could use a 10" replacement. All the work was done by Todd Koonce, a local Salem gunsmith. All work was done with accuracy in mind and I have not fired this gun since the work was done. Asking $950.00 OBO.

But wait, that's not all! I'm also getting rid of all my 6.8 reloading stuff! I have (as the photo's show) 140 rds. of new ammo. 140 rds. of once-fired brass, 500 primed new cases ( could be pull down) and about 300 or so 110 gr. bullets. Also 5 magazines ranging from 10 to 25 rds. All good stuff and all can be yours if the price is right! Asking $480.00 with rifle purchase (again, OBO)

I may also have an 8 pound jug of Accurate 2200 powder if it doesn't sell in the reloading classified.
These pictures are weak. I do have better ones if interested.

IMG_2918.jpg IMG_2920.jpg IMG_2921.jpg IMG_2916.jpg IMG_2917.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thank you for that. He does good work for sure, you might have wait a bit however!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.