JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
STI International
Caliber
9mm
City
Damascus
State
Oregon
Zip Code
So, I'm not 100% sold on this and if I change my mind I'll pull the ad, but, here it goes.

This is the C2 with the X-series serrations. ($2,550) Got this gun a week ago from DSC Gunworks. It had the following items professionally done to it:
- Red Dirt trigger, breaking at 3lbs ($70)
- DLC Barrel ($90)
- Flush cut and reverse crown ($70)
- Frame cerakote ($85)
- Grip Stippling with borders by Payne Customs ($300)
- Added Dawson Plate for Holosun 407k/507k/EPS/EPS Carry ($130)
- Holosun 407k-GR ($230)

I have put less than 500 rounds through it and the finish is still pristine.
The package includes the gun, (2) 16-round magazines, paperwork, a Dawson Precision plate for Holosun 407k/507k or EPS/EPS Carry and the original cover plate with rear sight.
It shoots amazing and I got it to be my carry but I'm having second thoughts on carrying a gun this expensive. 🥲

Not really looking into trades other than another 2011 style gun. Preference for Staccato XL or XC. I'll add cash or other items on top. Value is for cash. For trades, we will figure something out.

Buyer pays transfer fees. I'll ship it to you if you cover the expenses.

IMG_1404.jpeg IMG_1405.jpeg IMG_1278.jpeg IMG_1273.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Prob made a good choice, I wouldn't want to carry a single action pistol with a 3lb trigger lol

But stick staccato glws
The trigger is completely manageable and comes from Staccato at 3.5-4lbs. Two safeties make it as safe as can be. My issue is carrying something more expensive than any other gun I have. 😬

I tried to trade for his XC. 😬
This is a lovely piece but I'm still reluctant in putting it inside a holster and not shooting it as often. Installed the dot today and ran a couple hundred rounds through it to zero dot and enjoy it but went back to the safe. 😅
Nice lol I got a staccato p duo from him

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.