JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Dallas
State
Other
Good morning NWFA, I'm looking to purchase a Staccato C2 DPO (low round count, of course). Looking for one as my personal gun and not one to purchase to resell.
Of course we are an FFL so you can ship directly to me. I can get them from Staccato directly, but like all red blooded Americans, I'm looking for one sooner rather than later. And looking to help a forum member offload one that may be needing to.
I might be able to work out a trade if you're looking for another firearm to replace it. I will certainly do my best.
Let me know what you've got.

Respectfully,
Mark Melbourne

BD6B150D-4E0D-43A8-BECA-65E080D9B3CF.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Look on Gun Broker and take your pick.
If you want one from the NW part of the USA, I'd call a place called Sporting Systems located in Vancouver WA. This is the only one that offers a real selection of Staccato pistols in OR/WA I just got my C2 DPO DLC limited edition with ICE comp there this week. The staff is great and should be able to set you up with whatever you need.

BFE0B380-0387-4A0A-9B73-AD1C8CEEFAC0.jpeg

Look on Gun Broker and take your pick.
If you want one from the NW part of the USA, I'd call a place called Sporting Systems located in Vancouver WA. This is the only one that offers a real selection of Staccato pistols in OR/WA I just got my C2 DPO DLC limited edition with ICE comp there this week. The staff is great and should be able to set you up with whatever you need.

View attachment 1345839
If you don't mind me asking. How much did you pay for your c2 @ sporting systems?
& did the delta point pro come with it?

I paid 3100 and some change plus tax. I put my own DPP on it. Gun Broker had a company out of UT selling the same one with the DPP for 3200. And a company in FL had same pistol for 3090 with a 50 dollar rebate.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.