JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently picked up in a trade a Stacatto xc. I've owned the xl and the p and when I got the xc I kind of felt in impressed. To me it seems like a normal p with fancy cuts and a comp. Can anyone chime in on this and explain what makes the xc so different from the others?

I got no dog in this fight. My pistols run for about $500.00 hahaha. Like a dog though, I will sit back and drool over the high end 2011s that's for damn sure.

So the cop out answer is, "that's a personal decision". I've owned 4 P's, a limited c2, and an xc. If you are comfortable doing your own trigger work and tinkering, and send a P out for a port or comp etc, go with the P steel frame. The reason the xc shoots better to me, is a combination of weight, trigger, muzzle rise. If you are aren't racing through plates or making absurdly long shots… not worth it in my opinion. I absolutely love the P. I was willing to part with the xc, knowing I could be really close with modifications. My wife about lost her mind when I said I was going to sell it, because I bought it knowing I couldn't in the future (Washington). I do shoot mainly steel course, and long shots, and I still hold some guilt with the cost. I make pretty good money, but at the end of the day it's a range toy.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews