JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will be there.

I have some guns I need to sell, can I take them there to sell? If so what are the rules/procedures to do this?

If you are selling a gun at a show even if you are not a dealer, you need to do a back ground check. If you come by my tables I can help you with that.

Ok. But can we Open Carry there to display whats for sale? I went to a show in PDX a few years ago and people were just carrying guns around with signs. I don't want to cause trouble.
I have a Bersa Thunder .380, Mossberg 12ga and a Savage .22LR Bolt Action with a Bushnell Scope....

You are more than welcome to carry all your firearms at the shows. We have a gun check station at the front that makes sure all firearms coming in are unloaded and we put a zip tie on them. NO loaded firearms are permitted in the show, NO loaded firearms NO exceptions.

Admission is $6, kids 12 and under are free with an adult. This show is located at the Columbia Co. Event Complex 58892 Saulser Rd. Gable Rd off Hwy 30.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top