Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

St. Helens gun show this weekend 12-13th

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by brad691, Nov 10, 2011.

1. brad691

brad691 milwaukie Member

Who's all going to be attending? It's going to be at the St. Helens/Columbia county fairgrounds
    Saturday 9-5
    Sunday. 10-3

We hope to see you there!

2. jkent26

jkent26 Rainier, OR Member

I will be there.

I have some guns I need to sell, can I take them there to sell? If so what are the rules/procedures to do this?

3. brad691

brad691 milwaukie Member

If you are selling a gun at a show even if you are not a dealer, you need to do a back ground check. If you come by my tables I can help you with that.

4. jkent26

jkent26 Rainier, OR Member

Ok. But can we Open Carry there to display whats for sale? I went to a show in PDX a few years ago and people were just carrying guns around with signs. I don't want to cause trouble.
    I have a Bersa Thunder .380, Mossberg 12ga and a Savage .22LR Bolt Action with a Bushnell Scope....

5. CWI guy

CWI guy Portland Member

You are more than welcome to carry all your firearms at the shows. We have a gun check station at the front that makes sure all firearms coming in are unloaded and we put a zip tie on them. NO loaded firearms are permitted in the show, NO loaded firearms NO exceptions.

Admission is $6, kids 12 and under are free with an adult. This show is located at the Columbia Co. Event Complex 58892 Saulser Rd. Gable Rd off Hwy 30.

6. CVMustang

CVMustang Hillsboro Member

Does anyone have a Glock 29 10MM they will be selling at the show?

7. OR_VARMINT_HUNTER

OR_VARMINT_HUNTER Banks,OREGON Member

Come by j&b were on the right side wall we have quite a few glocks and I know we have a 10mm but don't remember which one it is

8. brad691

brad691 milwaukie Member

Come by and see us, all plum crazy ar's are $100 off and come with a soft case and magpul 30rd pmag means you can get an entry level ar-15 for $575

9. PeterGibbons

PeterGibbons Portland, Oregon Member

You can't beat $575 for an AR-15 AND accessories!

10. slicediceputinrice

slicediceputinrice SE Portland Active Member

iyy yiy yiy so far away iyyy yiy yiy