JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From Wideners
New C77 Mil-Spec 223 62gr SS109 Bullets

These are FMJBT steel core projectiles (true M855/SS109 Bullets).

Brand new never loaded so the tips are not painted green
These are the highest quality military bullets I have ever seen. The finish is perfect, the heel is well finished and consistent, the weight standard deviation is the tightest I have ever seen in a milspec, the cannelures are perfectly placed and sharply cut and the diameters are consistantly perfect. You can look at a handful of these bullets and just see the quality without even measuring. True SS109/M855 with the steel core insert and lead back. All copper jacket, not steel jacket. If you load NATO SPEC SS109/M855 bullets, these are for you. Stan Widener

Located in Vancouver, WA

IMG_1490.JPG

IMG_1492.JPG

IMG_1491.JPG

So you bought a lot of 1500 just to sell on NWFA?
To be honest I bought 3 lots of 500 to keep two and sell one yes. I expected them to ship in 500 round lots. In the meantime I was able to pick up 1000 rounds at Bimart. Don't feel like counting out 500 rounds increments. So trying to sell as a lot.

Appreciate the feedback gents. Let me know where you can get some SS109 right now. Not really sure how my ad is effecting you currently. If you aren't interested you don't need to reply. Feel free to continue to vote democrat since you obviously hate any form of capitalism. Market/price controls for everybody. If people don't like my price they can offer me something else. If I don't get something reasonable I won't sell and I will be left with something I can use. Everybody wins.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top