Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA SS109 1500 bullets $350

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by ryerle23, Mar 4, 2015.

1. ryerle23

ryerle23 SW WA Member

From Wideners
    New C77 Mil-Spec 223 62gr SS109 Bullets

These are FMJBT steel core projectiles (true M855/SS109 Bullets).

Brand new never loaded so the tips are not painted green
    These are the highest quality military bullets I have ever seen. The finish is perfect, the heel is well finished and consistent, the weight standard deviation is the tightest I have ever seen in a milspec, the cannelures are perfectly placed and sharply cut and the diameters are consistantly perfect. You can look at a handful of these bullets and just see the quality without even measuring. True SS109/M855 with the steel core insert and lead back. All copper jacket, not steel jacket. If you load NATO SPEC SS109/M855 bullets, these are for you. Stan Widener

Located in Vancouver, WA

IMG_1490.JPG

IMG_1492.JPG

IMG_1491.JPG

2. bballer182

bballer182 Molalla Active Member

So you bought a lot of 1500 just to sell on NWFA?

3. ryerle23

ryerle23 SW WA Member

To be honest I bought 3 lots of 500 to keep two and sell one yes. I expected them to ship in 500 round lots. In the meantime I was able to pick up 1000 rounds at Bimart. Don't feel like counting out 500 rounds increments. So trying to sell as a lot.

4. ryerle23

ryerle23 SW WA Member

Appreciate the feedback gents. Let me know where you can get some SS109 right now. Not really sure how my ad is effecting you currently. If you aren't interested you don't need to reply. Feel free to continue to vote democrat since you obviously hate any form of capitalism. Market/price controls for everybody. If people don't like my price they can offer me something else. If I don't get something reasonable I won't sell and I will be left with something I can use. Everybody wins.

d2the3 likes this.
  5. tlfreek

tlfreek Vancouver WA Active Member

glws - i hope you are able to win.