JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Stainless Steele Thompson Center Pro Hunter with 3 barrels for trade or sale! Over $1300 invested. Trade or sell for $950.

Hunt everything in N. America from Elk and deer to coyotes and a day of sag rats with this set up! Just change out the barrel and your ready to go!

All barrels broken in correctly. Less then 100 rounds down each barrel. All shoot sub MOA with factory loads. All come with bases and rings. I have ammo and brass for all with the right deal.

1st barrel 28" SS fluted bull barrel in 7mm Mag.
2nd barrel 28" SS fluted bull barrel in 22-250.
3rd barrel 26" blued bull barrel in 223.

Willing to trade and deal for the right package. LMK what you got. Scopes not included.

photo(44).JPG

Last Edited:
Still for sale! Since posting I've had the barrels all shortened. This helps with stability, weight, and most importantly with accuracy!

If you put the barrel in a vise and can move the end with your fingers then its flexing. Longer does not equal more accurate.
There is also a theory that when cutting the barrel at the end they open it up in the last few inches. Its a TC barrel problem not custom barrel problem.
Mike Bellm Custom TCs
look around on this site. He talks about it extensively.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top