1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

SS 10/22 converted to .17 Mach 2

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by coyote223, Aug 30, 2011.

1. coyote223

coyote223 NW Oregon Stamp Collector,,,

Factory 10/22 with E.R. Shaw .17 Mach2 conversion. The pic is basically the gun, only now it has a Ruger Boat paddle synthetic stock on it. Scope and suppressor are not included, but it comes with Leupold rings. I'll throw in a SS .22 factory barrel for the heck of it. I guess I better admit to drilling a hole in the back of the receiver too, for a cleaning rod to pass through. :eek:

.17 Barrel was threaded by Tornado Tech. Comes with a mix of 3650rnds of mach2 ammo, approx. half Eley, half Hornady. I probably have a little more, but have to do some digging. It goes for approx $50 a brick now.

I'm thinking about $450 for the package. Not gonna separate the ammo out unless gun buyer doesn't want it. Not looking for trades. :winkkiss:

***Sold Gone****

Factory rotary mags work fine with it, havn't tried the high caps.
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  2. chariot13

chariot13 Near Eugene/Springfield Well-Known Member

What magazines will work with it? Whats the max capacity of magazine can you get for this also?
  3. dball152

dball152 Independence Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.