JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I am on the east side of Portland, interested in cash (or trade) face to face exchanges, preferably on my side of Portland. These are in near new condition, meaning that they have been handled by me but never used. I will consider best cash offers or trades. If you buy both of these, you can have the pair for $140. I do not make it on the forums every day so please be patient if awaiting a reply from me. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! :)

- Spyderco Delica ZDP-189 knife, plain edge, British Racing Green handle. For more info please see: :: Spyderco Product Details ::
MSRP $139.95, Asking: $85

- Spyderco Delica Trainer knife, Red Handle. This is a martial arts / self-defense *training* version of the Delica knife. For more info please see: :: Spyderco Product Details ::
MSRP: $94.95, Asking: $65

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top