JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Barely used Springfield XDM (I only have 30 rounds through it) + 1 box of ammo (50 rounds). Great gun, just decided to go a different route.

Included in the box:
  • (3) Full-Size Magazines 13+1
  • Paddle Holster
  • Mag Loader
  • Double Mag Pouch
  • Three Interchangeable Backstraps
  • Replacement Red and Green Fiber Optic Filament
  • Cable Lock and Bore Brush
  • Spent Case
  • <broken link removed>

Asking $525. FFL in Vancouver, WA.

Might consider trades for a nice 9mm full size.

IMG_3558.JPG

Last Edited:
Hey Alex,
I have a Springfield XD-M Compact with a 3.8 inch barrel (9mm). Full Springfield kit (just like yours)that came with it. Have an extended mag that holds 19+1 and the regular size mag that's 13+1. Gun feels like a full size with the extended mag. Maybe 200 rounds through it. Great condition. Consider a trade? Got a streamlight tac light attached to it that I could include.

Hey Alex,
I have a Springfield XD-M Compact with a 3.8 inch barrel (9mm). Full Springfield kit (just like yours)that came with it. Have an extended mag that holds 19+1 and the regular size mag that's 13+1. Gun feels like a full size with the extended mag. Maybe 200 rounds through it. Great condition. Consider a trade? Got a streamlight tac light attached to it that I could include.
If he doesn't want it. I'll buy yours for $550 which would give you a enough to buys his plus pay the ffl fee.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.