Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Springfield XD9 Subcompact

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by lucky strike, Nov 16, 2009.

1. lucky strike

lucky strike Woodburn Member

I've got an XD subcompact 9mm in great condition. Bought this as a carry gun but then decided that pocket carrying a S&W 642 works better for me so this gun has just seen nightstand duty.

As such I don't need a subcompact but I love the XD platform so I'm wanting a 9mm Service model but I don't have the funds have both versions so the subcompact has to go.

Opening this up to a cash sale as well but mainly looking for a trade

I'm the original owner of this gun and it has the melonite finish. I'd estimate round count at 800. This gun had a springer precision trigger job on it but I have returned it to the stock parts to hopefully facilitate a trade

For a trade I'm only interested in Service model 9mm XD's with melonite finish in similar condition (< 800rnds) . . Bonus points if you've got a FDE or OD framed gun. We wouldn't need to add mags or cash or anything...just a straight trade on the guns.

For a cash sale I am looking for $440. Comes with case, brush, "XD Gear" (holster, mag pouch, loader) and two magazines. One compact 10rnd and one 16rnd with the sleeve.

Hoping to find a FTF....would be willing to meet anywhere between Salem and Portland

XD1.jpg

XD2.jpg

XD1.jpg

XD2.jpg

2. lucky strike

Kind of wanting to do a trade on this one.....I want to wait a bit before giving up on a trade and just doing a cash sale. I'd have to look around and see what other subcompacts with those upgrades are going for before I can set a price

3. rsmccsman

rsmccsman Hillsboro Go Blazers!

Those are very specific upgrades you seek, I doubt you will find another with them. This sounds like a one of a kind. You don't mention how many magazines and what capacity come with this. I believe the factory has 10 round and 13 round flush fitting and 16 round extended magazines for them.

4. lucky strike

Yeah i know it's kind of a longshot to find a Service with the same specs but I thought i'd give it a try to at least get one of the two upgrades so I wouldn't have to pay new price to get both of them done to a stock gun

If it's a trade it won't come with any magazines as I'll want to use the ones I have (I switched mine all to 16rnd ones with sleeves when i figured out i wasn't going to carry the gun) with the new gun. Whoever has an XD would already have all the xd gear so i wouldn't think he'd want that either but who knows.

I'll probably give this a week and if nothing comes along I'll switch to a cash sale

5. cherry20

cherry20 RIDGEFIELD WASHINGTON Member

price?

6. ThomasJ2772

ThomasJ2772 Salem, OR Member

PM sent with a question.

7. lucky strike

Gun is sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.