JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My financial aid for grad school hit a snag when I forgot to turn in a form. While waiting for it to clear, I figured I would let loose of some extras I have lying around. Please do not mistake my need for desperation. I'm not desperate.

This is an OD green frame XD45 service model 4". It comes with the pistol, two 13-round magazines, and the standard xd gear holster and mag holder. The gun has had trigger work done to it. This was done before I got it. The previous owner said the work was done by Scott Springer at Springer Precision, but I have no paperwork to verify this. The trigger is decent.
The gun has dim but serviceable Heinie night sights. There is no excessive wear, holster or otherwise, just the standard wear on the barrel hood.

Asking $425. The gun is located in Sweet Home, OR. You come to me, I will cover the BGC. I will deliver as far as Albany, and you can cover the BGC at the dealer of your choice.

Thanks!

IMG_0023.JPG IMG_0024.JPG IMG_0025.JPG

$350, no trades right now unless you blow my socks off with a rediculousy uneven trade in my favor...

Last Edited:
Hey, I'm interested in buying gun if your available tomorrow afternoon I could head that way around 3-4 after I get done with archery range over in Lebanon ty my number is 541-619-7256 my name is tom just text or call I won't be up till 11:30 or 12pm tomorrow work graveyard tonight ty I'll bring cash thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.