JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
A trade was made.
With this hand gun, you will have finish the fight. Before you can get to your long gun. I have two many .45 hand guns. So its time for this one to go. Comes with Two Mag's, One is a extended magazine. One, two magazine belt holder. One easy mag loader. One belt holster. Looking for a trade. I am interested in .45 acp Carbine rifles. Like the HI-point 4595, Beretta CX4 .45 carbine. Hk has a 45 carbine. Or cash $550. Well if you have a broken AR rifle. I can use it to take apart and work on.http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=..._dYcO2vXKdhQy_YZigBGUYQ&bvm=bv.43828540,d.aWM

Last Edited:
No other trades. I am lucky. I have what a need. Well if you have a AR that is broken. I can use one to take apart and work on.

Rhineland Arms has a bad rep on the Intertubes. I don't know; it's just what they say.
I went with the Mech-Tech upper on a Glock 21 frame and it has been a perfectly reliable .45ACP carbine platform.
Just my $0.02.

I got one just cuz it was cheap - at least much cheaper than the mech-tech. the Rhineland Arms look like they have a little trouble with feeding. I am putting mine together as we speak - maybe I will do an update.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.