JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my Springfield XD Subcompact 9mm pistol. I purchased it brand new in March for my wife. Since my wife was not interested in carrying a gun in her bag due to the risk of being parted with it, she opted to carry on her person. As a result, the XD proved to be too bulky for her to carry comfortably. I ended up buying her the Ruger LCP instead and she is far happier with the ease of carry that particular model provides.

I tried to keep it as my carry gun, but I am just not a fan of 9mm. I liked the round capacity it provided my wife in a relatively small package but I prefer larger calibers myself. Regardless of the caliber, I absolutely love this gun. It is solidly made and though I have only put a box of 50 through it, I grouped nicely with it. The light recoil makes it quite comfortable to shoot.

I have listed the specs below :

Caliber : 9x19mm

Magazines : 1 - 13 Round Compact, 1 - 16 Round w/ Grip Extension

Barrel: 3" Steel, Melonite, Fully Supported Ramp

Sights: Dovetail Front and Rear (Steel) 3 - Dot

Trigger pull: 5.5 - 7.7 lbs.

Frame: Black Polymer

Slide: Forged Steel, Melonite Finish

Recoil System : Dual spring with Full Length Guide Rod

Length: 6.25"

Height : 4.75" w/Compact Magazine 5.5" w/Extended Magazine

I am asking $500.00 for this pistol and everything that came with it, carrying case, molded plastic holster, mag holder, gun lock, and manual. I am also including a Crossbreed IWB Super Tuck holster and a box of 25 Hornady self defense ammo and box of 50 Federal ball ammo.

There is a little wiggle room on the price but not much as the gun is relatively new and the Crossbreed holster cost $70, not to mention the cost of the ammo as well. I do not need to sell, but would like to as I intend to put the money towards a Model 1911 in .45 ACP. Some trade options I am looking for :

1911 of a reputable manufacturer.
S&W Model 29
Winchester Model 94 (plus cash depending on condition)
AR-15 (bare bones)
Remington 870 Tactical (plus cash depending on condition and any extras)

Springfield Armory

I prefer a FTF transaction, I live in Salem, and I expect to see a valid ODL. Thanks all for the interest and let me know of any questions/concerns via PM.

-D

DSC02645.jpg

DSC02644.jpg

DSC02638.jpg

DSC02642.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.