JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold.

This was my wife's first handgun and she loved it but a friend turned her to a Glock!

My loss is your gain. We got the package deal last year on this which included a range bag for two pistols, three extra mags for a total of six. Holster, mag pouch and case. I will include a nice BladeTech IDPA holster with paddle and belt attachment.

Gun has 500 rounds through it and is in excellent condition, like new really.

Primarily looking to sell this gun with extras for $425. You will need to pay the transfer fee in addition. That is a great buy considering the extras!

I'd consider a partial trade for Dillon 550b toolhead or tree set up for .38/.357 or a Ruger Vaquero in .38/.357.

Thanks for looking

Last Edited:
Was this gun ever carried? I only ask because plastic and kydex holsters tend to lightly scratch guns. Could I get a closer pic? Thanks not trying to be a pain lm just really interested.

No problem. I thought I had uploaded better images of the gun already. My bad.

I blurred the serial number on the one photo. Otherwise the photos are unretouched. Gun is in like new condition.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top