JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Springfield XD Tactical, .45 ACP, 5-inch barrel, 1913 rail, less than 1500 rounds used, (4) 13 round magazines, XD Gear Holster (RH), XD Gear Mag Pouch, XD Gear Mag Loader, Galco G919 Leather OWB Holster (RH), Blackhawk Serpa CQC Holster (RH) - $400, plus any fees and taxes.
XD.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
We would need to determine an FFL Dealer in Oregon that we can meet at to do the transfer. They would perform the background check for a fee.

Perfect...I shot and taken classes there also. Please contact them to determine the process and if needed, schedule a date and time, and let me know. Tomorrow or Saturday would be fine. I also have some open days next week. Let me know.

Sounds good....they are closed on Monday/Tuesday . I am already spoken for on Wednesday before 1100, so would need to be Thursday or Friday. Looking at the hours you indicated, Thursday will not work, they are not open till 1200, so will need to be Friday so we can do before 1100, as you requested. Say Friday, 1030. Cash only please.

Sorry it did not work out today, that they required membership to do the FFL transfer. Some of my friends have used Tigard Pawn 4 More in Oregon to do transfers. If you still want to purchase the firearm, please let me know and we can try an arrange another meet at an FFL there. In any case, if you determine a place to do the FFL transfer, please contact them and see if there are any special conditions or requirements, so that we can coordinate the transfer.

I know the place...I have been to ABV right next to it. Give them a call and see what the process is, then determine when we can meet. I would prefer to be there shortly after they open, so I can avoid the traffic going back home. Already spoken for tomorrow morning and will be tied up until around 1200.

Ah, well....sorry they would not do your transfer. Tigard Pawn 4 More, 503-624-7800....please call and verify that they will do a private transfer and background check for a Washington Seller to an Oregon Buyer. Also inquire as to the cost and procedure. If all of those items are acceptable, let me know and we can coordinate a date/time to meet. If you still want to do the transfer between FFL Dealers, you will need to meet me up here at mine to do the paperwork and purchase. Let me know which way you want to proceed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top