JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$400: selling Springfield XD 40 Sub Compact with 5 magazines (including pierce finger extensions), factory case, holster, expended casing. Excellent condition, 500 rounds or less shot through the gun.

Changing to 9mm subcompact. Will do a straight trade for 9mm subcompact: Glock, S&W, Walther ect! Or $400

Email goes to phone: [email protected]

I'm not really interested in the XD anymore, the only thing I really want right now is the 1911 style 9mm compact or a glock 9mm sub compact. personal preference I guess.

Moderator please leave this up:

Beware all sellers: Buyer was from washington and wanted to purchase the hand gun through his brother who was an Oregon resident. After consulting with my attorney it would increase my liability.

Secondary note: buyers intent was to view the firearm the following day, no deal was made nor was there a verbal agreement. Buyer only made verbal agreement to purchase for asking price when another member made a clear statement to purchase the firearm. In my personal opinion it is the buyers responsibility to CLOSE the deal.

Third: I have gotten very immature and insulting emails from the prospective buyer.

Moderator please close the thread.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top