JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Shady Cove
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Springfield Armory V10 Ultra-Compact. Chambered in .45 ACP. Great condition with only normal wear. Comes with a factory 7 round mag and two 8 round mags with X-grip adapters. Also comes with a very nice Osborn IWB holster that is molded for this pistol, not some generic fit thing.

Sorry, no trades for now, need the cash.

In person transactions only, no shipping.

thumbnail_IMG_0112.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0113.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0114.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0115.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0116.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Springfield Armory V10 Ultra-Compact. Chambered in .45 ACP. Great condition with only normal wear. Comes with a factory 7 round mag and two 8 round mags with X-grip adapters. Also comes with a very nice Osborn IWB holster that is molded for this pistol, not some generic fit thing.

Sorry, no trades for now, need the cash.

In person transactions only, no shipping.

View attachment 801647 View attachment 801648 View attachment 801649 View attachment 801650 View attachment 801651
These are really cool compacts. Forged frame and slides. Everybit as good as their colt counterpart. Excellent price.

I'm very interested in your 1911. I live in Salem is there a chance we can meet at a FFL near the half way point in about a week?
Yeah, that may be alright. Roseburg's about halfway. Choose an FFL and I'll meet you there either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. The only catch is, my wife is recovering from surgery and may need me to stay close.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.