JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Thanks no worries, I appreciate the quick reply. Just curious how the TRP compares to the G29, I assume the TRP tames the 10mm a bit better, right?

Thanks no worries, I appreciate the quick reply. Just curious how the TRP compares to the G29, I assume the TRP tames the 10mm a bit better, right?
[/QUOTE
The TRP does handle better than the G29 but the trp weighs about a pound more.. The G29 is a lot easier to carry..

Are you interested in a possible trade for a smith 686-6, 6" barrel, very clean, low round count? I'm the original owner. It's about a 2001 gun. Please reply here and send me a pm if interested.

Is your TRP a 5"or a longslide? Looks like 5". But its sometimes difficult to tell in photos.

Are you interested in a possible trade for a smith 686-6, 6" barrel, very clean, low round count? I'm the original owner. It's about a 2001 gun. Please reply here and send me a pm if interested.

Is your TRP a 5"or a longslide? Looks like 5". But its sometimes difficult to tell in photos.
Its a 5 inch.. Thank you for the offer but I'm going to pass..

Hi, are you interested in discussing a possible trade for a nice dan wesson ECO in 9MM? In addition, I still have the smith .357 referenced above; I note that you did express interest earlier in this thread for a .357.

Thanks!

Would you be interested in my Ruger Redhawk .44 with the Diamond D guides choice holster and some Underwood +P ammo?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 36
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.